Saturday, October 4, 2008

Working with sterling silver

On My Jean Day

Sterling silver hammered hoops - 1.5 inches (Medium)


I really love working with metals, especially with sterling silver. I enjoy hammering sterling silver wires into different shapes and forms, creating unique, one of a kind pieces. Few of my favorites (and best sellers) are hammered sterling silver hoops and wire wrapped rings. I am so glad, because I feel like I have finally discovered my own 'niche'!!
The first picture above is sterling silver wire wrapped ring. Gemstone is faceted oval, natural sodalite. It has beautiful natural navy blue, blue and white colors. The second picture is hand formed, hammered sterling silver hoops. I really love hoops, so I have created them in different forms and sizes. You can purchase these items and others at http://www.jcjewelrydesign.etsy.com/. Well, thank you for stopping by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home